KKR vs PBKS 53rd Match Indian Premier League : Find out the winner of today’s 53rd T20 IPL 2023 match between Kolkata Knight Riders and Punjab Kings. The 53rd T20 match prediction between KKR and PBKS is provided here. The 53rd T20 game between Kolkata Knight Riders and Punjab Kings in the Indian Premier League 2023 is slated to take place at Eden Gardens in Kolkata on Monday, May 8, 2023. For every cricket match, Inforevernow delivers 100% match prediction suggestions.
Match : KKR vs PBKS, 53rd Match, Indian Premier League 2023
Date : Monday, May 08, 2023
Time : 7:30 PM Local
Venue : Eden Gardens, Kolkata
KKR vs PBKS Pitch Report Details IPL 2023
The Eden Gardens pitch in Kolkata has hosted 23 T20 games in the last three years. In these matches The average first innings score has been 176 runs. The pitch in the forthcoming game is expected to be favourable for batting. Pacers have been very effective here, taking 67% of the wickets. Spinners, on the other hand, have only taken 33% of the wickets at this venue in the last three years.
KKR vs PBKS Live Streaming
ive stream will be on Star cricket and JIO Cinema.
53rd Match Indian Premier League 2023 Winning Prediction
– Punjab Kings are at number 7 with 10 points tied with number 4, 5, and 6
– Kolkata Knight Riders have won 2 of their last 3 matches while losing their last game at home
– Punjab King’s bowling has been out of form lately
KKR Squad List
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(w), Jason Roy, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana(c), Andre Russell, Rinku Singh, Sunil Narine, Shardul Thakur, Vaibhav Arora, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakaravarthy, Anukul Roy, Suyash Sharma, N Jagadeesan, Kulwant Khejroliya, Mandeep Singh, Tim Southee, David Wiese, Umesh Yadav, Aarya Desai
KKR Possible Playing 11
Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Jason Roy, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana (c), Andre Russell, Rinku Singh, Sunil Narine, Shardul Thakur, Vaibhav Arora, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakaravarthy [Impact Player: Suyash Sharma/Anukul Roy]
PBKS Squad List
Prabhsimran Singh, Shikhar Dhawan(c), Matthew Short, Liam Livingstone, Jitesh Sharma(w), Sam Curran, Shahrukh Khan, Harpreet Brar, Rishi Dhawan, Rahul Chahar, Arshdeep Singh, Nathan Ellis, Sikandar Raza, Atharva Taide, Mohit Rathee, Shivam Singh, Kagiso Rabada, Harpreet Singh Bhatia, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Baltej Singh, Vidhwath Kaverappa, Gurnoor Brar
PBKS Possible Playing 11
Prabhsimran Singh, Shikhar Dhawan (c), Matthew Short, Liam Livingstone, Jitesh Sharma (wk), Sam Curran, Shahrukh Khan, Harpreet Brar, Rishi Dhawan, Rahul Chahar, Arshdeep Singh [Impact Player: Nathan Ellis]
KKR vs PBKS Dream 11 Team Prediction Today
– Andre Russell is three wickets shy of 400 T20 wickets.
– S Dhawan has 149 runs this season, his most in an IPL season.
– Varun C became the first spinner in IPL history to successfully defend less than 10 runs in the final over in KKR’s previous game against SRH.
Head to Head Team
Conclusion : The two teams have met 30 times in the competition, with the Knight Riders holding the advantage. Kolkata has won 20 games, whereas Punjab has won only ten. The last time the teams met was in 2022, at Mumbai’s Wankhede Stadium. The match was won by Kolkata Knight Riders by six wickets.