KKR vs GT Dream 11 Team Prediction Today : Another Cricket battle in festival of Indian Premier League 2023 and its between KKR vs GT and will start on 29th Apr 2023 in Kolkata. Here we will going to share KKR vs GT Dream 11 Team prediction. Also disclose about pitch report for today match with possible playing 11 prediction. we hope you all will enjoy and that information will help you for make your dream 11 team for today match.
Match : KKR vs GT, 39th Match, Indian Premier League 2023
Date : Saturday, April 29, 2023
Time : 3:30 PM LOCAL 10:00 AM GMT
Venue : Eden Gardens, Kolkata
Umpires : Nikhil Patwardhan, Chris Gaffaney
Third Umpire : Sadashiv Iyer
KKR vs GT Pitch Report Details IPL 2023
The batting surface at Kolkata’s famed Eden Gardens has long been recognised to be batting-friendly. Pacers, on the other hand, will get some bounce early on, while spinners will be crucial in the later stages of the battle. The captain who wins the toss may choose to field first and on that pitch score between 180 and 200 will be competitive.
KKR vs GT Live Streaming
The Jio Cinema App offers live streaming for the game. Star Sports Network is another place where fans can witness the live action.
Head To Head Record
Played: 02 | KKR won: 01 | GT won: 01 | No result: 0
* KKR won their last game against RCB after 4 back to back losses.
* Gujarat Titans are moving from strength to strength with all-round performances.
* Suyash Sharma has been consistent in delivering breakthroughs for KKR.
KKR Squad List
N Jagadeesan (wk), Nitish Rana (c), Jason Roy, Venkatesh Iyer, Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, David Wiese, Vaibhav Arora, Umesh Yadav, Varun Chakaravarthy, Suyash Sharma, Mandeep Singh, Litton Das, Anukul Roy, Kulwant Khejroliya, Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson, Shardul Thakur, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Harshit Rana, Aarya Desai
KKR Possible Playing 11
N Jagadeesan (wk), Jason Roy, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana (c), Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, David Wiese, Shardul Thakur, Umesh Yadav, Varun Chakaravarthy. Impact sub – Suyash Sharma.
Kolkata Knight Riders Key Players
– In the IPL, Sunil Narine has bowled 1442 dot deliveries. He only needs 11 more to pass R Ashwin, who is presently in second place. The most dot balls have been bowled by Bhuvneshwar Kumar (1473)
– Roy has had a fantastic season with the bat in just three games for KKR. The batter rapidly adjusted to the league and scored large runs on all three occasions. Jason Roy will look to extend his purple streak and carve out another huge knock against GT, having scored 43, 61, and 56 runs in his previous outings.
– Nitish Rana has an average of 64 match fantasy points in the last 10 games, a fantasy rating of 9.9 and can be a good pick for your Dream11 Team. In the last 5 matches this player has scored 48, 27, 4, 5, 75 runs averaging 31.8 per match.
GT Squad List
Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Hardik Pandya (c), Shubman Gill, Vijay Shankar, David Miller, Abhinav Manohar, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Mohammed Shami, Noor Ahmad, Mohit Sharma, Joshua Little, Dasun Shanaka, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Srikar Bharat, Shivam Mavi, Jayant Yadav, Sai Sudharsan, Alzarri Joseph, Pradeep Sangwan, Matthew Wade, Odean Smith, Darshan Nalkande, Urvil Patel, Yash Dayal
GT Possible Playing 11
Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Shubman Gill, Hardik Pandya (c), Vijay Shankar, Abhinav Manohar, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Mohammed Shami, Noor Ahmad, Mohit Sharma
Gujarat Titans Key Players
– Hardik Pandya has 366 runs in 11 innings against KKR, averaging 61 and striking out 173.46 times. He also has 11 wickets against them, with an average of 14.45 and an economy of 6.91.
– Mohit Sharma has proven to be an important part of Gujarat’s bowling setup since his comeback to the IPL. He has not only taken wickets, but he has also prevented opposing batters from attacking him for big runs. In the upcoming encounter, he will be looking to rattle the KKR batting lineup.
-S Gill is a player for your fantasy team with a high risk/high reward profile. In the previous 10 games, Shubman Gill has averaged 64 match fantasy points and a fantasy rating of 9. This player has scored 56, 0, 45, 67, and 39 runs in his previous 5 games, for an average of 41.4 runs per game.
KKR vs GT Dream 11 Team Prediction Today
Head to Head Team
KKR vs GT Dream 11 Team Prediction Today
CONCLUSION: KKR may have recovered to avoid suffering their fifth straight defeat by defeating RCB in their most recent match, but they are still a long way from becoming a dependable team in 2017 IPL. In comparison, GT has been reliable in every area and has a lot of match-winning talents on their roster. The home team’s batting struggles are severe, and they lack dependable speed bowlers. Overall, Gujarat Titans have a significant advantage in this match and will start as the betting favourite. Gujarat Titans will beat Kolkata Knight Riders.