67th Match Indian Premier League, Dream 11 Team Prediction Today : Delhi Capitals Cricket Team will play the 67th Match of Indian Premier League (IPL) 2023 versus Chennai Super Kings Cricket Team on Wednesday, May 20, 2023. The 67th match between DC and CSK will take place at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi and will begin at 7:30 PM LOCAL.
Match : DC vs CSK, 67th Match, Indian Premier League 2023
Date : Saturday, May 20, 2023
Time : 3:30 PM
Venue : Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi
DC vs CSK Pitch Report Details IPL 2023
The Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi hosts an interesting bat-and-ball match. The pitch is favourable to hitters, favouring stroke play and the possibility of high-scoring games. Pacers are expected to find help, making their position in game management critical. The outcome of the match could be determined by the outcome of the coin toss. Who will wins the toss may prefer to bowl first. Taking recent matches at this location into account, we have seen high-scoring clashes where hitters have dominated. The pitch has regularly provided good value for shots, with teams consistently posting large totals. In the last three years, pacers have taken 61% of the wickets at this venue, while spinners have taken the remaining 39%.
DC vs CSK Live Streaming
The Jio Cinema App offers live streaming for the game. Star Sports Network is another place where fans can witness the live action.
Head To Head
Delhi Capitals 10 – 18 Chennai Super Kings.
67th Match Indian Premier League 2023 Winning Prediction
DC Squad List
David Warner(c), Prithvi Shaw, Philip Salt(w), Rilee Rossouw, Axar Patel, Aman Hakim Khan, Yash Dhull, Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Ishant Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed, Mukesh Kumar, Sarfaraz Khan, Abishek Porel, Ripal Patel, Praveen Dubey, Mitchell Marsh, Manish Pandey, Mustafizur Rahman, Lalit Yadav, Lungi Ngidi, Rovman Powell, Priyam Garg, Chetan Sakariya, Vicky Ostwal
DC Possible Playing 11
David Warner, Prithvi Shaw, Phil Salt, Rilee Rossouw, Sarfaraz Khan, Yash Dhull, Axar Patel, Aman Khan, Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Ishant Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed
CSK Squad List
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Ajinkya Rahane, Ambati Rayudu, Shivam Dube, Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(w/c), Deepak Chahar, Tushar Deshpande, Maheesh Theekshana, Matheesha Pathirana, Nishant Sindhu, Subhranshu Senapati, Shaik Rasheed, Akash Singh, Dwaine Pretorius, Mitchell Santner, Sisanda Magala, Ben Stokes, Ajay Jadav Mandal, Prashant Solanki, RS Hangargekar, Bhagath Varma, Simarjeet Singh
CSK Possible Playing 11
Devon Conway, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ajinkya Rahane, Shivam Dube, Ambati Rayudu, Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni, Deepak Chahar, Tushar Deshpande, Maheesh Theekshana, Matheesha Pathirana
67th Match Indian Premier League, Dream 11 Predcition
– Delhi Capitals top-order made a big impact against PBKS in Dharamsala
– Chennai Super Kings batters can bounce back on the Kotla wicket
– The key pacers in Delhi Capitals are in good form and will pose a tough challenge
Head to Head Team
Conclusion : CSK WILL WIN THE MATCH